What Sally (a Filipina Maid) is telling the social media enthusiasts? I just saw an article about a blog by a Filipina maid in the Gulf-news.
My first question is, is this blog by a maid in Dubai for real??
My first question is, is this blog by a maid in Dubai for real? If it is, then it is time to ask the following questions
- Depth and breadth of social media in UAE – from face book to blogger, how many do we have? What are the numbers? What are they doing? And how can they be accessed & influenced? I compiled some statistics on social media users in UAE but this needs to be updated and expanded.
- Work ethics and social media guidelines – This young lady is the first drop of water, now magnify this to the workforce in UAE. Key Question companies need to ask from themselves is when will I be developing my social media usage guidelines, will I be developing them at all? Example of social media guidelines
- This Filipina lady is a lesson in blogging – I think copyblogger should present it as a case study; this blog caught the eye of press despite of poor language, no proper training in headline development etc.
Key questions she has asked
- Marketers, are you ready to tap into the social media (blogging) world of Dubai? (don’t forget that expats contribute a lot in your retail success in UAE and the average online shopping spend in UAE is USD 1048. More stats on UAE purchase potential)
- Policy Makers in organizations; are you ready with your guidelines and policies of use of social media?